This quick recipe will be a GAME CHANGER for your next dish! I use it to top tacos and burgers, add it to breakfast sandwiches and toasts, and use it to enhance meat and fish that I’ve cooked. The best part is, It takes no more than 5 MINUTES to make using a food processor or blender! Your taste buds will thank you.
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced (or 2 tbsp bottled)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine everything in a food processor or blender and mix on low speed until completely blended.
- Add extra lime juice and olive oil as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve as a topping to any dish you’d like and keep refrigerated for up to 5 days.